Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sally Wild!

Here it is ladies!! My Monday Mani! its simple and i wanted something so i can use some of my new polishes and at lease one of new art pens:)

*Sally Hansen's "Posh Plum", Nail Art Pen, and Wet n' Wild's "Party of Five Glitters"


My tape to show you what i used :)




So the pen glitter line is not too straight but i still liked it. This was a simple Mani so i hope you guys liked it. I got raves from it at work. Hope you guys enjoyed this. i am still wearing this one because I'm going to research a particular design for my next Mani:)
until then.....

thanks for reading:)
-Liz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY cute! So simple too! :)

Liz Marrufo said...

@thenailaholic: ha Thanks i loved it too specially because it was simple. I was shocked when my boss liked them because she is picky haha.