Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Can You Say Minnie Mouse?!

One of my biggest supporters in my life happens to be a lady who goes by the name Maggie or what i call her mommy:). My mother loves the fact that I'm so creative and just like her. My mom is a Full time Nurse at a Nursing home for the elderly, and i have to say she loves her job! She loves that she gets to bring a smile to her patients when they look so down. She loves her job and they sure love her. Homemade cookies like everyday. So my mom may be a nurse by day but she is a professional cake decorator by night. No she doesn't do fondant but she does it old school with frosting. Even now that I'm older, i still get impressed by her mad art skills with frosting. Ill show pictures of her work when she is making a special cake to show you what i mean:).
This post is about my mom because with working all day, being a mother, and a wife she deserves to be papered so today, before i was going to do my Mani, I gave my beautiful mother a Mani. She loves Disney stuff so i decided a Minnie Mouse inspired design would do. I do apologize because the pics didn't come out as good as i hoped but you will get the just of it:)


As you can see a black bow with a rhinestone not and white polka dots on red polish:)
Hope you enjoy:)
-Liz

*Polishes used: Wet n wild's "Red","french white", and Sally Hansen's Black nail art pen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the second Minnie mani I've seen today. They are both amazing! Very cute, and I'm sure your mom loved it! How sweet of you :)

Liz Marrufo said...

wow haha somehow i got the memo haha. thanks and ya she loved it haha. thanks