Monday, May 27, 2013

May Ipsy Bag!!!

Good Morning and Happy Memorial day!!!

Well it has been long overdue but here it finally is!! My May Ipsy Bag!!!!

So as you know the Ipsy subscription service is $10 a month and your guaranteed a cute themed makeup bag and 4-5 makeup sample....sometimes full size. Now they have also started a points system which each person would get a special something when they bring people to Ipsy as well.

So with all that out of the way.....here is what came in the May themed "Spring Fling" bag!!

 The gorgeous pink envelope....
 The gorgeous chevron bag. I'm not one for orange but it was cute with the rest. And because i give feedback on the products i got a surprise....it starts with Urban Decay...
 this is all the samples in their casings
 and out......
 so the first was the perfume roller ball....it reminds me of old lady smell but i actually liked it. It kinda smells close to the Hello kitty perfume you can get from Sephora.
 HERE IS THE SPECIAL GIFT!!!! full size eyeshadow!!! in moon dust. I love it. It is super glittery but i love it!!! and my first UB makeup. once again thanks Ipsy....
 I was scared of how bright this is but it goes really well with my skin tone. the texture was very smooth too...i loved it!! and a full size
 This was the second best thing!! i was nervous about this because i don't usually use hair serum but i tried it and love it!! made my hair so soft and it felt so much healthier especially since i flat iron my hair everyday. Wasn't heavy either. I will buy this again.
 And i never use concealer but i tried it....i like it...and i will be locking for concealers now but this one was not too moist. so i wasn't too excited for it.
And finally Zoya Polish....we all know of it but this was a full size of course in "Piaf" i would never get this color if i had a choice to buy but its nice to get a full size polish.

so in this bag there was actually 4 full size products. I loves it granted not everyone got the UD shadow so to get 6 items in the bag that cost $10 a month was amazing!!!

I was super pleased with this bag this month and really makes me excited for the future bags. I know from some videos i seen with the months review bags, some people had broken perfumes which ruined a lot of stuff but Ipsy had replaced some of them but lets just hope next perfume is more protected:).

Well hope you guys have an amazing Memorial day And i hope to see you guys next time!!
<3 Liz

No comments: