Friday, August 12, 2011

Sprinkle on a cupcake..but nails.

Good Afternoon!
Well i would have had this up this morning BUT!!! at work yesterday i happen to have broken three nails...THREE!! so upset so i decided to wait to this morning to trim them down ALL my nails down because it has become ridiculous! So there is the reason for my late Post.
ANYWAYS!! on to the Mani. First off i have to say I'm a little upset with my Mani today. I used another Sally Hansen HD polish known as "LCD"......i don't like LCD! i mean its OK if i really want shear pink but the thing is when i buy a polish and the way it looks on the bottle it should look on my nails.....i had to apply 5 coats to get it to that. The thing is with applying that many, as you all know, it will chip and peel off like a sticker! Good thing i only keep it on my nails for a day but still! So I'm not happy with it but it will do. I still love the shine it gives off. I added a couple of holo sprinkles to it but i liked my right hand better that my left so you be the judge:).








Right hand above


Right hand above


Right hand above

I hope you guys liked it better than me. Hope you guys have a great weekend! :)
-Liz

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awww, I think it's cute!