Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zebra in HD

MORNING!!!
I hope your mornings started out amazing:). So I'm on a roll!! two days in a row and my post are on time!! So happy!!
Today i have something so cute to show. I was thinking of just wearing a color but them i decided to open my stamping plate up and put a design on so i chose the Zebra print with the Sally Hansen HD "Spectrum" as my base. I put four coats of this baby on and added my Zebra touch. I used my Sinful colors "Black on Black" for the print and i loved it!! so i starred it to tell me which polish is good for stamping. I need to keep track of these since i figured out why they used to come out bad:(. NOW THEY DON'T!! lol after all the magic i topped it off with Seche Vite and cleaned up my mess and BOOM!! beauty! Go ahead check it out:)








I hope you all liked it please leave a comment:) have a great day!!
-Liz

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! I don't have a stamper yet...I can't wait to get one, though, and start doing my own stamping :)

Liz Marrufo said...

Ya they are fun! i got mine on Amazon and i paid like 21 for a set of 25 plates and that was with shipping and i found the stamper and scrapper for like 3 bucks on EBay. So hope that helps:)