Friday, July 22, 2011

Calm to Wild!!!

I have a couple things i want to say before i discus this Swatch/ Mani.

First: I want to say Welcome to the newest followers:). I noticed my numbers got a little bigger and that just makes me smile so much more:). Thank you and i hope you guys are enjoying the Post:).

Second: I want to apologize. I been super slacking on my Mani post but if I'm not working its ish going down at home. My family and i are going to be moving soon in September because we want a home and this house we live in now is just rent and was just temporary. so looking for a house and getting them bills paid have put a lot on my plate But I'm trying to bring you post too look at. So thank you for your patients:)

So enough with the rambling. To the MANI!!!!! OK so i did do a design on this Swatch you will be seeing but i loved this polish so much i had to share it separately. This is the Claire's Mood Changing Polish "Calm/ Wild". Its so gorgeous and the changing effect i loved the most because as you can see in the pictures the tips make like a french fade which i was all goo goo over because its so amazing how it changes!!! Later i tried adding ice to some of my nails to show you the purple because the water here is cold for like 5 sec then it gets hot. What do you expect from Arizona! :( so hott!!. So i hope you enjoy this Swatch as much as me:)







So i hope you like it and tmr ill show the Mani i did with this Swatch as my base:) so stay tune!! and comment me:) i love them!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE how these always make my nails look like ombre or French tips!