Friday, July 22, 2011

Black Funky Dunkey

Good Morning!!!
I hope every one's week is going well. Well here is my Mani from Thur. I had accomplished taking off the Acrylics to my natural nails and was stumped on what to do next. I needed another simple Mani and was inspired by a dear idol...Chloe:). I love her nails i just put a little twist on it. i wasn't in the mood to just do a swatch so i got creative.
After you see the pictures your probably like awwww cute but this Mani seriously did not like my nails!!! normally i take my Mani's off in a day but this one was like trying to come off. My grapefruit came off and them later at working IDK HOW but my ring finger on my left hand that's pictures...the black french came off:(. Good thing i only wear them for just a day.
I do want to apologize for the mess. I know i say that a lot but this time for real!!! i clean it up but some how this time it didn't want to work!! i gave up because by the time i got done i realized i had spent the free time before work on my nails....thank god work was good....redic!!
As you can tell today was a bad Mani day even thought it was a cute Mani...but I'm sure we all had those days:(... i hope you enjoy this Mani. Leave me a comment if you like.
-Liz






Ignore the number this is for me to keep track of my swatches on the nail displays i have.:)

4 comments:

Alissa said...

I love it! Awesome :)

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

I like it! And I really like that purple! Is it a matte? It sort of looks like a matte.

Unknown said...

That looks amazing! I might do it soon... without the fruit :)

Liz Marrufo said...

Thanks guys for the comments:)
and @Kirsten: no its not a matte. its from the shrek collection but i added the Matte about you from Essie to the purple to make it matte:) love that stuff:)