Friday, April 19, 2013

My First Birchbox!!!

Hey guys!!!

Well finally the weekend is hear and i got a sweet post for you. So as you guys know i am a subscriber to ipsy, well I'm also a subscriber to Birchbox. Birchbox is basically the same thing as ipsy but they have different samples and Birchbox doesn't have a makeup bag.

Well i finally got my April box!!! I was excited so i had to share and share some reviews on the products! So roll the PICTURES!!!

So this is how the box comes in a gorgeous pink!! I thought it was kinda small when i picked it up but whatever its what is inside that matters!!!


 Then you open the box to find .......another box!!! i was actually liked this.....its like to pump you up ya know....crazy. It was a Getting back to you kinda theme i believe.


Ya the Tiny Tweaks for big results theme. the final box!!!! are you ready!??!?


What i see when i open....

The products taken out and in packages still..

Then the products released from their packages


The first one was the Nexxus youth renewal rejuvenating elixir. So this is for the hair and its to help with cures dry strands and reduces the odds of age-related breakage. I love this stuff and i will have to buy the full size product because even though I'm like 23 it really made a difference in my hair. It feels healthy and mind you i don't have much to work with from this sample but its a nice serum.


This was the Caudalie Divine Oil. I don't like oils. especially to put on my face but this one was nice. Its for skin, hair, and nails and to help moisten and give life to these areas. I LOVE IT!!!! and i will be buying this especially for my nails because they never looked better. 


This one you may have seen from a previous post but this is Ruby Wing "Poppy" a changing color polish that changes when it hits the sun. Now at first i didn't think it worked but then i realized that it did when i noticed my nails were darker. I love it!!! will buy more!!!!


This was actually an extra.  The picture says it all but ya i used it and i do see a difference.I don't have much of a puffy eye since using it. So i believe it is.



Then is which is the Whish Shaving cream. Its supposed to keep you legs moist while and after you shave. I didn't really like it. The smell was a blueberry that i really didn't like and i like the shaving foam so i can see where i went over and this one was hard to see since it goes on like lotion. 


well that was the box. For the most part i did like the box. So ya there it is!!!
I hope you guys have a great Weekend!!! Ill see ya guys Monday!!!
Til next time!!
<3 Liz

2 comments:

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

Same box as me! Ah, color changing polishes. Remember how we first discussed Del Sol polishes at work! :)

Liz Marrufo said...

OMG I KNOW!!!! your actually the first person i thought of when i got it!!! Good times!!!