Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!

Ladies it is finally here!! So I'm actually posting today from my new ASUS transformer pad that my amazing boyfriend got me for Christmas. I wasn't expecting this awesome pad i knew he kept talking about the kindle hd but it was all hype for this amazing pad. If you don't know this pad is actually a huge competitor for the ipad lol so I'm super happy.

Another reason why I'm posting from my new pad is also because I'm back home for Christmas. I didn't get the chance to post from my laptop or edit and take pictures so today's post is strictly from the pad.

I used so many polishes for this that will have to pay that list later because im not there. Mind you also that this man picture is taken after a day of wear and tear from work. I couldn't take it sooner because of work. But here are some pictures.

So i also show my right hand for giggles because I must face it,i suck at drawing with my left hand.

Well hope you liked the post i hoped you all love it.
Merry Christmas!!!!!

-Liz <3

1 comment:

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

Cute! I think you did fabulous! :)