Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rainy 4th

"It's Raining, It's Pouring, My old man is no longer snoring!!"
 Well as soon as i woke this morning to take me pup Roxi out, it was raining!! I believe as i type this its still sprinkling!!
See the thing is where i live which is in Arizona city, Arizona.....it floods so bad!! 
I mean road are flooded on one side of town about a foot to a half a foot, It's bad!
And since we are this tiny town with really only three exits out to the newest town....if they are flooded, its very hard to get out :(. BTW they are flooded. You need like huge trucks and SUV's to get out.
But ya anyways, that means fireworks for this day are probably get cancelled. My town had their yesterday because the newest town has there today. but i still would love to see fireworks:). 


To the post today ya its late because its a fresh post from today and i was being lazy with the weather:). But here we go:)





Outside my window into my neighborhood. its not flooded too bad compared to this morning but its nice outside :)


And this is what me and Roxi are doing on such a great day:) Watching Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Sorry for some mess I'm in process of packing and sorting for the move to Tempe, AZ.

Polishes used:
-Wet n' Wild "Red Red"
-Sinful Colors "Snow me White"
-Pixel "Oh Pardon Me"


So that's it for today!! Hope you all have a great 4th of July to my American followers!! And a great day to the rest:)

<3 Liz

2 comments:

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

Super cute! And I am loving the rain!

Liz Marrufo said...

Thanks Kirsten!! And gosh i know right!! great day!!